Download the full report
On desktop to your local drive
On mobile, please download via your web browser
2016: A new record year
- 2016 expected to be record breaking with an investment volume over € 12 billion.
- Total investment volume of the Netherlands in the first three quarters of 2016 sums up to € 7.5 billion.
- The Office market is expected to remain the largest investment sector until the end of the year. With an investment volume of € 3.15 billion in the first three quarters, this is up 80% in comparison with the same period in 2015.
- The Residential market is in second position registering an investment volume of nearly € 2 billion. Whereas the Retail market takes the third spot with an investment volume of € 1.08 billion, which is € 38.6 million higher than the Industrial & Logistic investment volume of € 1.04 billion.
- Capital sources remain widespread in type and nationality, whereas private equity investors, institutional investors and pension funds are forecast to expand their investment volumes.
- Yields compress in all segments and mainly in the Randstad region.