AMSTERDAM, December 8, 2016 – Cushman & Wakefield, a leading global real estate services firm, has announced its new Netherlands leadership team. The announcement follows the acquisition of DTZ Zadelhoff in the Netherlands, announced on 15 November, which saw Jeroen Lokerse appointed Head of Netherlands and Jeroen de Bruijn Head of Integration Netherlands for Cushman & Wakefield.
Executive Committee Netherlands
- Jeroen Lokerse, Executive Partner (Chairman)
- Frans van Toor, International Partner, Capital Markets
- Jacques Boeve, International Partner, Co-Head of Valuation & Advisory
- Mathijs Flierman, International Partner, Head of Capital Markets
- Jeroen de Bruijn, International Partner, Head of Integration
The Executive Committee, led by Jeroen Lokerse, is responsible for the strategic direction and performance of the Dutch organisation, as it seeks to lead the real estate industry with the best talent, the best clients and the best results.
Jeroen Lokerse, Head of Netherlands, said: “I am looking forward to working with the Executive Committee and extended leadership team to consolidate and strengthen our position as the undisputed market leader in the Netherlands. We are now able to provide an extended range of high quality services to clients in all market sectors, both locally and globally, helping them to transform the way people work, shop and live.”
In line with Cushman & Wakefield’s global operating model, the Dutch business will be organised around vertical service lines. The heads of these service lines will be responsible for the day-to-day management of their teams and financial performance.
Management team Service Lines & Infrastructure
- Mathijs Flierman, Head of Capital Markets
- Jacques Boeve & Frank Adema, Head of Valuation & Advisory
- Remko Kempen, Head of Office Agency
- Jan Verhaegh, Head of Industrial
- Menno van Boxtel, Head of Logistics
- Herman van den Berg, Head of Occupier Services (OS)
- Arjen Boesveldt, Head of Retail
- Collin Anders, Head of Global Occupier Services (GOS)
- Tom van Putten, Head of Asset Services & Property Management
- Frank van der Sluys, Head of Research
- Otto Hoogesteijn, Head of Finance & Interim IT
- Wendy Schellens, Head of Marketing & Communications and Interim Head of Human Resources
- Adrienne Honnebier, Head of Legal
- The Head of Strategic Consultancy & Sustainability will be announced at a later date
Jeroen de Bruijn, Head of Integration Netherlands: “The success of our people and the confidence we get from our clients are important drivers in the integration of the two companies. I have great confidence in our ability to seamlessly integrate our businesses. We will be able to provide added value to our customers on a local, regional, national and international level and offer exciting and ambitious career paths for our employees.”
In the Netherlands Cushman & Wakefield has 14 offices and 575 employees. In EMEA, the new Cushman & Wakefield has 5,000 employees in 40 countries. It is a top three commercial property firm in every major European metropolitan economy, a leader in capital markets, occupier services and all major commercial real estate sectors. Its clients include nine of the top 20 Forbes global brands and 82% of the top 50 cross-border investors.
For more information and/or high resolution images, please contact:
Ingrid Wallisch | T: 020 800 20 48 | M: 06 4688 1872
Wendy Schellens | T: 020 7 500 410 | M: 06 5186 3401
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield is a leading global real estate services firm that helps clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. Our 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries help investors and occupiers optimize the value of their real estate by combining our global perspective and deep local knowledge with an impressive platform of real estate solutions. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenue of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (C&W Services), global occupier services, investment & asset management (DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation, and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
About DTZ Zadelhoff
For nearly 50 years DTZ Zadelhoff has been a leading commercial property adviser and has developed integrated property solutions for owners, occupants, investors and financiers. Besides property management, valuations and advice on transactions, DTZ Zadelhoff offers a wide range of specialist services. Its expertise extends to offices, retail, business or logistics space as well as healthcare-related property and investment in residential complexes or hotels.
For more information, visit www.dtz.nl. Or follow us on twitter @DTZZadelhoff.