Cushman & Wakefield VOF strives to provide the best possible service to all its clients. We aim to ensure that any individual or organisation with whom we come into contact is treated fairly and that their concerns are dealt with in a prompt and courteous manner. In an ever changing property market place however, there may be occasions when we fail to live up to expectations. We will follow the procedure below in dealing with any complaints from our clients.
- If you are dissatisfied with our services in any respect and have not been able to resolve the matter by discussion with your usual Cushman & Wakefield contact, please write with details of your complaint to our designated complaints handler: Jeroen Lokerse, Country Head, Cushman & Wakefield VOF, Atrium Building, 3rd Floor, Strawinskylaan 3125, 1077 ZX Amsterdam, The Netherlands DDI telephone +31 (0)120 800 2090 email: email@example.com
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 3 working days of receipt.
- On receipt of your complaint, Jeroen Lokerse, or in his absence Philip Ingleby, Chief Operating Officer of Cushman & Wakefield in EMEA (DDI telephone +44 (0)207 152 5990, email: firstname.lastname@example.org) will carry out a complete and independent investigation into your complaint and the circumstances surrounding it. You may be contacted by him if he needs any clarification or further information about your complaint during his investigation.
- Within 21 working days of receipt of your written complaint, Jeroen Lokerse will write to inform you of the outcome of his independent investigation into your complaint. He will let you know what actions have been, or will be taken.
- If you remain dissatisfied with our handling of your complaint, then we will attempt to resolve this promptly through negotiation. Alternatively, if agreeable to both sides, we can enter into mediation via Raad Van Arbitrage voor de Bouw (RvA) (The Court of Arbitration for the building industry), Postbus 19290, 3501 DG UTRECHT, The Netherlands, tel: +31 (0)30-2 343222 www.raadvanarbitrage.nl